On this website we use our own and / or third-party cookies to improve our services and show you information related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
This website uses both temporary session ‘cookies’ and permanent ‘cookies’. The session ‘cookies’ store data only while the user accesses the web and the permanent ‘cookies’ store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the ‘cookies’ are processed, the website can use:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound.
Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines himself. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant for the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
They are those that allow tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data that users make.
In some web pages you can install ‘cookies’ from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. As for example, Google Analytics statistical services.
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the ‘cookies’ installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
1. Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
2. Select Configuration.
3. Click on Show advanced options.
4. In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
5. In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
2. Select Options.
3. Select the Privacy panel.
4. In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
1. At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
2. Select the Security tab and use the Delete scan history option to remove the ‘cookies’. Activate the ‘Cookies’ box, and then click Remove.
3. Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all ‘cookies’ or completely down to allow all ‘cookies’. After that, click on OK.
In case of blocking the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage ‘cookies’ per website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable ‘cookies’ from all sites except those that are trusted.