Almond flour Bio
We have selected these fruits directly from our farmer, the one who also gives us the bitter hazelnut and the marcona almond to prepare the sauce of calçots Bio.
They are natural, without salt.
How to use it?
- As a thickener: One of the easiest ways to use it is to add it to soups and stews, to thicken them.
- If you are a celiac, use almond flour as a substitute for flour, especially in sweets and desserts, as it does not contain gluten.
- Use almond flour as an essential element in a raw food diet.
Almond is a superfood that lowers blood sugar. Composed of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, such as olive oil, reduces the levels of “bad” cholesterol. It provides antioxidants that prevent all types of diseases and contains a good source of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Ingredients: 100% Almond flour* (*=Organic Agriculture)
- Origin: Spain
- Expiration: 1 year
- Formats: PE + PET container with 120g ZIP closure
Locally grown in spain
Directly from our farmer
Free from BPA (Bisfenol A)
Keep in a fresh and dry place