Raw peeled almonds Bio
We have selected these fruits directly from our farmer, the one who also gives us the bitter hazelnut and the marcona almond to prepare the sauce of calçots Bio.
They are natural: raw and without salt.
Almond is a superfood that lowers blood sugar. Composed of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, such as olive oil, reduces the levels of “bad” cholesterol. It provides antioxidants that prevent all types of diseases and contains a good source of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Regular consumption of almonds helps prevent anemia due to its high iron content.
We give you some tips to take advantage of its benefits:
- Avoid bitter almonds as they are toxic.
- They combine perfectly with almost any kind of dish. You can include them at breakfast, salads, vegetables, etc.
- We can also consume them in milk. It’s very easy to make: Whip almonds with water, squeeze them and it’s ready!
It is an ideal snack since it satiates us easily and the 120g container with ZIP closure makes it easy for you to take away with you!
- Ingredients: 100% raw peeled almonds*. (*=Organic Agriculture)
- Origin: Spain
- Expiration: 1 year
- Formats: PE + PET container with 120g ZIP closure
Directly from our farmer
Free from BPA (Bisfenol A)
Keep in a fresh and dry place